OVADOSE THREADS

12:24


OVADOSE THREADS


A few weeks ago I got the opportunity to try on a couple pieces from the Ovadose collection. Below are a couple pictures from the shoot. Each piece fit me so perfectly and was of such high quality better than some more well known brands and all reasonably priced.  I will definitly be getting a couple of things for my upcoming holiday. 
The Red Bandage Dress £55. This little gem is my absolute favourite! It hugs you in the all right places and the quality of the bandage is so much better than that from bandage clothing I bought from stores like Missguided! 

The Red Bandage Dress £55. I got to keep this and can not wait to wear it out!

Cami Beach Dress £13. Perfect beach cover up and for only £13!

Cami Beach Dress £13. Perfect beach cover up and for only £13!

The back of the Cami Beach Dress £13. Perfect beach cover up and for only £13!

Another perfect little beach cover up. One of my faves

Chloe bralet £15 and the Bandage mini skirt £55

B&W Bandage Two piece £55

B&W Bandage Two piece £55

Moon and Stars Cami  £12 
Click on the name of the item and it will direct you to the website! When you order it is UK standard free shipping!! and use the code 'ovadose10' for 10% of your first order! Make sure to follow them on instagram on @ovadosethreads 

Until next time,

Chengetai Victoria xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *