Acne gone in 5 days!

11:47

Acne gone in 5 days!

During my most recent trip to South Africa, I broke out on my forehead and jaw line as I'm sure you guys saw on my Instagram video ( @lightofmindx). With limited resources, I had to improvise to try and get rid of it as quickly as possible, I attempted to create face masks with egg whites and lemon juice, as well as, leaving my Garnier face wash on for longer than usual until my father, who is a pharmacist, gave me a tiny white bottle that changed my life, Dalacin T. Dalacin T is a topical lotion that contains Clindamycin phosphate, Clindamycin is an antibiotic that works by killing sensitive bacteria that causes acne and reducing the amount of fatty acids that irritate the skin surface. I applied it twice a day on the affected areas using a cotton pad, after cleansing my face. 



This is available from your local pharmacy as a prescription item, however, www.theindependentpharmacy.co.uk sell it for £16.95, which I would say is worth the price! If you're not willing to pay that much then below are some of the other products which I used as well. 

Garnier Skin active, Pure Active 3 in 1. I applied this in my break out areas and left it on over night. This left my skin feeling extremely clean, and the next morning I would see a reduction in the acne. Price varies between £3 and £6 depending on the store.
African black soap, my friend got this for me on a trip to Ghana and I saw it improve my skin instantly when I used it. I had heard many testimonies about how it had helped people get rid of their acne, so this was the first thing I tried. If you haven't heard of it, it is made from plantain skins, palm tree leaves, coconut oil and many other natural ingredients. Shea Moisture sell their African black soap for £6.49 which is an absolute bargain! 
In my most desperate hour I also rubbed banana skin on the affected areas. I hope this has been helpful, and wish you all the glowing skin in 2017! 

Until next time,

Chengetai Victoria 
xoxo

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. isotretinoin 10 mg TABLET belongs to a class of drugs called retinoids man-made vitamin primarily used to treat a severe form of acne known as nodular acne that cannot be cleared by any other treatments, including antibiotics.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *