Oh Vera!

11:58

Oh Vera!


Its only been a week but I'm pretty sure I've fallen madly, stupidly, head over the heels in love.....with Aloe Vera! I know I am extremely late to the party but in case anyone else has been completely oblivious to all the benefits of Aloe Vera, I'm here to fill you in.

  • Aloe Vera is extremely moisturising as its made up of majority water as well as Vitamins A, B, C and E. 
  • It can be used to restore, exfoliate and treat skin. 
  • Its great for your hair too! Acting as a conditioner, preventing itchy scalps and promoting hair growth
  • It can be used to fight ageing because of its high vitamin content 
  • The high water levels make it perfect for keeping  skin moisturised without leaving your skin feeling greasy. 
  • It has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial 



Here are some ways I've used it and plan on using it in the future.

1. Apply it onto your face before bed as you world a normal face mask and leave it over night, which is simple enough. It has cleansed my skin and got rid of blemishes. In the morning I just wash it off, before toning and moisturising.

2. Mix a table spoonful of natural yogurt, two tablespoons aloe vera and two tablespoons of lemon juice in a bowl. Then Apply to face! The lemon is great for getting rid of acne scars and brightening your skin,whilst the yogurt can help remove blemishes and acne as well as moisturise and soothe your skin. The lemon can also be used as  a toner on its own.

3. Add one tablespoons of brown sugar with two tablespoons aloe vera and use it to wash your face. This mask is great for exfoliating your skin and will leave your skin looking so much brighter. Also using brown sugar with coconut oil to exfoliate your lips can also be amazing!

4. Mix one large egg and two table spoons of aloe vera in a bowl and leave it on your skin as a mask. This will help firm your skin and prevent lines and wrinkles.


Once I've tried it on my hair I will update you!

Until next time,

Chengetai Victoria
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *